TOPIC 2: GOAL SETTING AND LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM



                                     

TOPIC 2 : GOAL SETTING AND LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM


Hye guys.We meet again after a week maybe.Haha.I think that this is my fifth post for my blog.It is interesting because I can write down another posts for all of you.Today I will tell you about GOAL SETTING AND LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM that is taught by Sir Akmal Hisham bin Abdul Rahim. Actually I'm not really sure about goal setting.However when Sir Akmal taught and give an explanation about what is goal setting it make me think that right now I know what is my goal setting that I want to achieve in my life.




WHAT IS GOAL???

Goal means the object of a person's ambition or effort,an aim or desired result.
It is also means the destination of a journey.


GOALS SHOULD BE...
  • Specific
  • Measurable
  • Achievable
  • Realistic
  • Time Based
 WE MUST FOCUS ON...
  • Characteristic Goals
  • Academic and Personal Goals
  • Writing Effective Goal Statements
  • Goals are the ends towards which we direct our effort.WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE!
  • Important in varsity life because they help motivate you to do work,attend classes and study for exam.
  • Already have set some goals.


I will explain one by one what we must focus one that I have listed on:
1.CHARACTERISTICS OF GOALS
  • Self Chosen
  • Measurable
  • Moderately Challenging
  • Realistic 
  • Specific 
  • Finite
  • Positive


2.ACADEMIC AND PERSONAL GOALS

  • What are your academic GOALS???
  • What are your personal GOALS???
  • The differences about ACADEMIC GOALS AND PERSONAL GOALS.


There is one activity that we do with Sir Akmal,That is what we want to achieve that is life goals.

STEP 1: Write down what you want to accomplish
STEP 2:Write down any obstacles
STEP 3:Write down any resources around you.
STEP 4:Review and revise
                              

Comments