TOPIC 4: TIME MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS


Hye guys.We meet again after several times.You must have seen my posts and I hope that you are happier to read all of my posts.Today I want to talk about Time Management and Organizational Skills.This topic is taught by Madam Ramha Rozaili binti Ramli that as known as Madam L.It is taught on 16 June on Friday.I am did not mean to delete my post about this topic as you know that I want to do better for this topic.So,in this topic I learned how to manage my times during classes and holiday so that I can do many activities when I arrange my time properly.Let see what I learned in this topic.

                                                          THE MEANING OF TIME

  • Noun : Time refer to the progress what happened to the past,present and future.
  • Verb  : Plan,schedule,or arrange when something should happen or be done.
  • The ability to use one's time effectively or productively,especially at work.
                STRATEGIES OR IMPORTANT THING TO AVOID PROCRASTINATION

  • Weekly Schedule
  • Daily Planner
  • Semester Calendar
  • Academic vs Personal Life
                                             THE MEANING OF PROCRASTINATION

  • Act or putting off intentionally
                                                HOW TO AVOID PROCRASTINATION
Reason the procrastination happened is :

  • Perfection
  • Avoid Failure
  • Avoid Success
  • Being Rebellious
  • Feeling Overwhelmed
  • Lazy
Remedy to avoid procrastination is :
  • Go Back to Your Goal
  • Alert to Dateline
  • Self Rewards
  • Pharalized
                                                   ADVANTAGE BEING ORGANIZED
  • Keep on schedule and meet deadline
  • Reduce stress such like we must in control
  • Complete work without stress
  • Build your confidence
                                     

 HOW TO MANAGE TIMES???
  • Record
  • Schedule
  • Using calendar or reminder 
  • RAC ( Record Analyze Change )
                                              THE ACTIVITY GIVEN BY LECTURER IS :







Comments