TOPIC 3 : LIBRARY AND CAMPUS RESOURCES



Hye guys.It is evening right now and my last post for UED102 Study Skills.It is mean that this is the last topic that I learned for this subject.I am feeling sad actually because I will not learned this subject for semester 1.But it is alright as long as I got more things to learned from this subject.Today I will share to you about the topic of Library and Campus Resources.This topic is taught by Sir Mohd Anwar bin Nassim.He is one of the librarian for the library UITM Kampus Raub.In this topic he taught us how to borrow book,how much punishment fee that students must pay if they are late return library book and so on.So,let'go.

THE MEANING OF LIBRARY

library is a collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing.It provides physical or digital access to material, and may be a physical building or room, or a virtual space, or both.


AT THE BACK IS THE LIBRARY OF CAMPUS RAUB PAHANG THAT IS KNOWN AS LIBRARY TUN ABDUL RAZAK

HOW TO BORROW BOOK???
  • Search for the book that we want to borrow.
  • One student can borrow at least 20 books.
  • Go to the counter and say to the librarian that we want to borrow books.
  • The librarian will ask for our matric card to list in the record which book did we borrow.
  • Then,we can take the book with us when the process of borrowing book is done.
  • The book can be borrowed for two weeks or 14 days.
THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE ARE NOT RETURN THE BOOK ON THE TIME
  • We must pay punishment fee for RM0.20 for each book that we borrowed when we are late to return the book.
  • If the book is missing,we must paid the book according to the price of the book.
  • If we are not paid for the missing book,our certificates for diploma or degree will be suspended until we paid the book. 
The activity that we do for this topic is after Sir Anwar had explained to us about this topic,he took us to the library.Then he told us to form a group which consists of 4-5 person for one group.After that each group must took two books.He taught us which one of the author,the publisher,when the book is publishing and which company that publishing the book.That thing we must write on a sheet of paper and sent to him at that time.

I think that all what I learn from this topic.Finally I had finished writing my post for UED102 Study Skills.It is great to learned about this subject.This subject give me a lot of things that I can learned and practice in my life.So guys this is the end of the topic.Bye guys.I hope that we can meet again after this.Muah!







Comments