TOPIC 5: MEMORY LEARNING AND IMPROVING CONCENTRATION


         


                          TOPIC 5 : MEMORY LEARNING AND IMPROVING CONCENTRATION
   Hye Guys! We meet again on July month.It is great because today is my cousin birthday and I am inspired to write another post for new topic.I hope that the viewer can comment at below whether my blog is interesting or not so that I can correct my mistakes.Alright for this topic,MISS AINATUL FATHIYAH BINTI ABDUL RAHIM is the one who is giving us lecture about it.She is the lecturer for the faculty of Administrative Science and Policy Studies.She is cute.I like the way she smile and taught us in classes.

                WHAT IS MEMORY,LEARNING AND IMPROVING CONCENTRATION???

  • Understanding
  • Memory Strategies
  • Memory Processes
  • Understanding Concentration
  • Strategies for Improving Concentration
  • Reading or Study System (SQ3R)
                                                        LEARNING PYRAMID

Another 10% is missing because our brain and memory can't remember 100% what we are learning.

WHAT IS MEMORY?WHAT IS BRAIN?

THE MEANING OF MEMORY
                Memory means the ability to store,retain and recall some information and also experience.



THE MEANING OF BRAIN
              Brain is organ that is like in a computer hardware.
                            

There is an activity that we must do during that session that is a mind map that we learn about this topic.You can see it at the below.Enjoy it!

                    
                      
That's all for today.I hope that you enjoy my new post for today.Hope to see you soon!BYE....
#SALAM UITM DI HATIKU
#SALAM SATU MALAYSIA

Comments